Incredible opportunity to acquire TWO HOMES on one large lot located near trendy and historic Railroad Square! Larger cheery home built in 1992 offers 4 BR/2.5 BTHS, while the smaller 1937 charmer with period details, offers 2 BR/1 BTH. This setup is ideal for a family compound or for someone who wants to live in one and rent the other, or an investor who wants to rent both! Other highlights include 2 spacious 2 car garages, a 40 yr roof and updated electrical on larger home; new fence and interior paint on smaller house, plus multiple outdoor areas for both, ideal for entertaining, gardening or just relaxing. Convenient to shopping, restaurants, cafes, wineries and easy access to Hwy 101 and 12. Schedule a showing today! Also listed as MLS #22026090 in the Residential category.
Duplex, Multi-Family, Bungalow, Cottage, Traditional
2,900 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- In Each Unit,Washer/Dryer Hookups,Washer/Dryer
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Free Standing Refrigerator,Free Standing Oven/Range
- Tile, Wood, Linoleum
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Baseboard, Wall Furnace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Storage Area(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached,4-7 Cars,Garage,Garage Door Opener,Off Street,Side-by-Side,Street.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscape Front, Fenced Yard,Yard Space. Landscape Front.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Sonia Quintero, Compass
Agent License: 02014978
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.